The Charleston Hardware Company offers complete personalized service from start to finish in the design,
selection and installation of antique or reproduction hardware for your project. View our vast collection of hardware online, download one of our catalogs, or speak directly with our staff for assistance.
We manufacture 99% of the hardware offered on this website. Shop online or visit one of our showrooms.
We offer complete restoration services including: cleaning, keying, plating, and replacement of broken or missing parts.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ALL ONLINE ORDERS OVER $100!
We also offer custom hardware fabrication based on samples or schematics to your exact specifications.
The Charleston Hardware Company offers over 700 online listings of antique door hardware
and over 1000 listings of antique reproduction hardware.
Our reproduction hardware is copied directly from antique hardware originals and crafted by hand using the same procedures of over a century ago.
Each piece is hand cast in iron, brass or bronze, to match the detailing, textures and colors of the antique originals.
We are committed to making the most authentic reproduction hardware possible.
Click on the black bar above to view our antique hardware or reproduction hardware. -or- Download our full PDF catalog
- Reproductions are crafted from actual antique hardware. We manufacture and stock 99% of our hardware collection.
- Hardware is available in complete patterns. Not only do we have doorknobs, we also stock matching window hardware, pocket door hardware, entry door hardware, etc., all in the same suite.
- Metal contents of brass, bronze and iron are identical to the original pieces. (We are the only reproduction company casting in bronze.)
- Several finishes are stocked including un-lacquered brass, hand antiqued brass, polished bronze, polished nickel, chrome, and oil rubbed bronze. Other finishes are available by custom order to match your existing hardware.
- Most items are not offered on other websites.
- Hardware restoration services include lock repairs, refinishing and re-plating.
- Custom hardware may be made from your original samples or schematics.